Add Events and Appointments From Exchange Server
PrintableCal can import events, appointments, and meetings from Microsoft Exchange Server when creating calendars. To add an Exchange Server calendar source, follow these steps:
- Click the Add Calendar button on the Calendar Data Sources step and select the Online -> Exchange Server option. The Add Calendar Source - Exchange Server window will appear.
- If you want to connect to a shared resource, such as a room or a shared calendar, enter the mailbox name of that shared resource and uncheck the Use default credentials box. If you want to connect to a calendar that is under your account, enter your email address for the mailbox name. If you use the same login information for Exchange Server as you do for logging into Windows, keep the Use default login credentials box checked and continue to step 4. Otherwise, uncheck that box.
- If your Exchange Server is hosted online by Office 365, Rackspace, or any other online Exchange Server, uncheck the Use default login credentials box. Enter your username and password. The domain name can be left blank in most cases.
- Click the Connect button and wait a few seconds for PrintableCal to connect. If you get a connection error, check your firewall settings. If you use a proxy server, make sure to enter the proxy settings via the Options button on the PrintableCal tab of the Ribbon.
- After a connection is established, the window will update to show your calendars, as well as any public or shared calendars. Check the boxes next to the calendar names you'd like to add.
- When finished selecting the desired calendar data sources, click the OK button.