Print Microsoft 365 Calendars, To-Do Lists, and Task Plans
PrintableCal can create printable calendars containing events, to-dos, and tasks that are defined in a Microsoft 365 (Office 365) account or group. Here's how to add Microsoft 365 calendar data sources to PrintableCal:
- Click the Add Calendar button on the Calendar Data Sources step and select the Microsoft 365 / Outlook 365 option.
- If you haven't previously connected PrintableCal to a Microsoft 365 or Office 365 account, or if your account credentials have changed, a Sign in to your account window will appear. Select the desired account (if listed) or click the Use another account button if your account isn't in the list.
- After selecting or adding the desired account, enter your account password or login credentials and then click the Sign in button. You'll only need to do this once.
- After signing in, the Add Calendar Source window will list of all calendars, task plans, and to-do lists that your account can access. This can include group calendars and task plans that are owned by other accounts and shared with your account.
- Check the box next to each calendar, task plan, or to-do list you'd like to include in PrintableCal's output.
- If you have multiple accounts and would like to overlay data from those accounts in the same output, you can select or add a different account by clicking the account button in the bottom-left corner of the window. Select a previously added account from the drop-down, or click the Add Account button to add another account. After selecting an account, the window will refresh to list the calendars, task plans, and to-do lists available to that account.
- When finished, click the OK button to add the checked calendar data sources.
Have questions about PrintableCal?
If this documentation doesn't answer your questions, please contact us. We'd be happy to help! You can send your question by entering it below. We'll respond as soon as we can, and always within 1 business day.
Don't have PrintableCal yet?
Installation of PrintableCal is quick and easy. All you need is a Windows computer with Excel, Word, or PowerPoint. Click the button below to start the download. You don't need to sign up for anything or provide an email address - simply download and run the installer. You'll be creating printable calendars in no time.
Runs on Windows 10, 8, and 7. Requires Excel, Word, or PowerPoint (Office 365, Office 2007 or later).
Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office.