PrintableCal can import events from any iCalendar (ics) URL. Here's how:
- Click the Add Calendar button on the Calendar Data Sources step and select the Online -> iCalendar (URL) option. The Add Calendar Source - iCalendar URL window will appear.
- Type or paste the desired URL into the text box. The OK button will be enabled after a valid URL has been entered.
- If the calendar is hosted on a secure server that requires authentication, check the Server requires authentication box and enter your username and password.
- When finished, click the OK button.
- PrintableCal will attempt to find the calendar name in the iCalendar feed. If the calendar name isn't present, a window will appear asking for a calendar name. Click the OK button after entering the calendar name. Make sure to enter a name that isn't already used by one of the other calendar data sources.