PrintableCal can import events from Google Calendar. To add Google Calendar events, follow these steps:
Hi AGarrett, I'm not sure what is causing the error message you're seeing. Please try this workaround:
1. Open the Google Calendar webpage, click the drop-down arrow next to the calendar’s name, and select “Calendar Settings”.
2. On the “Calendar Details” page, right-click the “ICAL” button under “Private Address” and select “Copy link address”.
3. On the PrintableCal panel, when you get to the step where calendar data sources are selected, remove the calendar data source that is giving the error. To remove the calendar data source, click its name and then click the X button that appears to the right of the calendar name.
4. The click “Add Calendar -> iCalendar URL”.
4. The URL should automatically populate. If not, paste the URL.
5. Click the OK button. PrintableCal will connect to Google Calendar through the URL, rather than through the Google Calendar API.
Do you still see the error after following these steps?
"A problem occurred while attempting to connect to Google Calendar. The system cannot find the path specified"
Trying to create my first calendar and I keep getting the error message above. Have rebooted my computer, twice. Also after reading other comments I checked my version of .NET (it is 3.5 and I'm using Windows 10). My calendar is set as public. Can you suggest something else? Am I supposed to type in the address of my calendar somewhere???
Hi Jaron, which version of Windows are you using? If you're using Vista or Windows 7, try installing .NET Framework 4.5. Does that fix it?
I am unable to connect to any of my Google Calendars. I get the message "A problem occurred while attempting to connect to Google Calendar: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Net" etc. Any suggestions?
Our goal is to develop great software that can help you get organized, streamline your processes, and improve your bottom line. You want great software. We want to make it for you.