Add Events and Tasks from CSV Files
PrintableCal can import from CSV files. The files must be formatted with a header row, followed by any number of event or task rows.
To configure PrintableCal to import from a CSV file when creating calendars, follow these steps:
- Click the Add Calendar button on the Calendar Data Sources step and select the Local -> CSV File option.
- Select the CSV file to be imported.
- PrintableCal will try to determine the mapping of columns found in the selected CSV file. You can override the column mapping as needed. Since PrintableCal only uses a subset of the possible data, some fields won't have any mapping to PrintableCal. The mapping for non-applicable fields can be set blank to be ignored, or set to the Description field to have their contents appended to the item descriptions that appear in some templates.
- If the OK button is disabled, make sure mappings to the Title and Start (or Start Date) fields are specified. These are the only required fields.
- Click the OK button to add the selected CSV File to PrintableCal's list of available calendar sources.