Thank you for downloading PrintableCal!
Your download should begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to download. PrintableCal runs on Windows and requires Microsoft Office 365 / Office 2007 or later.
- Open or run PrintableCal_Setup.exe after it finishes downloading.
- The PrintableCal Setup window will appear. Click the I agree to the license terms and conditions box after reviewing the license terms (if you are so inclined), and then click the Next button.
- The installer can't run if Excel, Word, or PowerPoint are open. If you see a red X next to Running applications, exit all instances of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Click the Refresh button. If you still see a red X, try rebooting. Otherwise, click the Install button to continue.
- If a User Access Control window appears, click the Yes button to continue the setup. Any missing prerequisites (except Microsoft Office) will be automatically installed. A progress bar will show the installation status. On most computers, installation should only take a few seconds.
- After the installation has completed, a window will appear to let you know PrintableCal has been successfully installed.
- To access PrintableCal, start Excel, Word, or PowerPoint and look for the PrintableCal tab on the ribbon menu. See the the Quick Start for instructions on getting started with PrintableCal.
If the PrintableCal tab doesn't appear on the ribbon menu...
If the PrintableCal tab doesn't appear on the ribbon menu in Excel, Word, or PowerPoint, try rebooting.
If rebooting doesn't fix it, download and run the Add PrintableCal utility under the account where the PrintableCal tab isn't appearing. This utility does not require admin privileges.
If the Add PrintableCal utility doesn't solve the problem, download the registry fix linked below, depending on which version of Office you're using:
After downloading, extract the file to a location on your hard drive. Also close all instances of Excel and Word. To add PrintableCal to Excel, double-click the file named PrintableCal - Excel.reg. To add to Word, double-click PrintableCal - Word.reg. Note, you’ll need administrator rights for the scripts to run.