PrintableCal can be installed on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista. It also requires Microsoft Excel, Word, or PowerPoint 2007 or later. Any other missing prerequisites, such as Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, will be detected and installed.
Even though PrintableCal is free to install, it does not include any other toolbars, adware, or 3rd party software. We vehemently oppose the trickery that most other free software installations try to pull.
Step-By-Step Installation Instructions
- If you haven't downloaded the PrintableCal setup program yet, use the button below to download:
- Open or run the file after it finishes downloading.
- The PrintableCal Setup window will appear. Click the I agree to the license terms and conditions box after reviewing the license terms (if you are so inclined), and then click the Next button.
- The installer can't run if Excel, Word, or PowerPoint are open. If you see a red X next to Running applications, exit all instances of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Click the Refresh button. If you still see a red X, try rebooting. Otherwise, click the Install button to continue.
- If a User Access Control window appears, click the Yes button to continue the setup. Any missing prerequisites (except Microsoft Office) will be automatically installed. A progress bar will show the installation status. On most computers, installation should only take a few seconds.
- After the installation has completed, a window will appear to let you know PrintableCal has been successfully installed.
- If Excel or Word are currently running, save and close all documents. PrintableCal will appear on the ribbon after starting Excel or Word.
If you don't see the PrintableCal tab, try rebooting.
If rebooting doesn't fix it, please download and run the Add PrintableCal utility under the account where the PrintableCal tab isn't appearing. This utility does not require admin privileges.
If the Add PrintableCal utility doesn't solve the problem, download this script, which will update the Windows registry to add PrintableCal to Excel and Word. To run the script, download the file and extract to a location on your hard drive. Also close all instances of Excel and Word. To add PrintableCal to Excel, double-click the file named “PrintableCal - Excel.reg”. To add to Word, double-click "PrintableCal - Word.reg". Note, you’ll need admin rights for the scripts to run.
That's it. Installation has completed and you are now ready to see what PrintableCal can do for you.