PrintableCal can import holidays, sports schedules, and many other public events when creating calendars. To add public events, follow these steps:
- Click the Add Calendar button on the Calendar Data Sources step and select the Online -> Holidays, Sports, More option. The Add Calendar Source - Holidays, Sports, More window will appear.
- Calendars are categorized by type, such as Holidays, Religion, Science, Sports, etc. To view calendars under a certain category, click the expansion arrow to the left of the category name. To view details about a calendar, hover the mouse over the calendar's name.
- The list of calendar can be searched. To search, enter a word or phrase in the Search box shown above the calendar list.
- Use the checkboxes to the left of the calendar names to select the data sources you'd like to include.
- When finished selecting calendars, click the OK button.