Add Events and Appointments From Exchange Server
PrintableCal can import events, appointments, and meetings from Microsoft Exchange Server when generating calendars in Excel and Word. To add an Exchange Server calendar source, follow these steps:
- Click the Add Calendar button on the Calendar Data Sources step and select the Exchange Server option. The Connect to Microsoft Exchange window will appear.
- If your Exchange Server is on your local network and supports the Autodiscovery service, simply type your mailbox name (usually your email address) and check the Use default login credentials box. Continue to step 4.
- If your Exchange Server is hosted online by Office 365, Rackspace, or any other online Exchange Server, uncheck the Use default login credentials box. Enter your mailbox name, username, and password. Usually, the mailbox name and username will be the same, but check with your provider if you're not sure. The domain name can also be left blank in most cases.
- Click the Connect button and wait a few seconds for PrintableCal to connect. If you get a connection error, check your firewall settings. If you use a proxy server, make sure to enter the proxy settings via the Options button on the PrintableCal tab of the Ribbon.
- After a connection is established, the Add Calendar Source - Exchange Server window will appear. Your calendars, as well as any public or shared calendars, will be listed. Check the boxes next to the calendar names you'd like to add.
- When finished selecting the desired calendar data sources, click the OK button.